Recommended Global Psychiatry Conferences
Euro Psychiatric Nursing 2019
Important Dates & Deadlines
About the Conference
With the success of Psychiatric Nursing 2018 Conference our committee would be glad to welcome you all to gather at the Psychiatric experts meet of “2ndAnnual Congress on Psychiatric & Mental Health Nursing which is to be held during October 21-22, 2019 at Amsterdam, Netherlands”. The main aim of this conference is to bring all the psychiatric professionals together and to explore the advancements, approaches that are evolving and confronting in the treatment of Psychiatric and Mental disorders.
The theme of Euro Psychiatric Nursing 2019 is “Conceptualizing the innovations & challenges confronting in Psychiatric disorders”. Psychiatric Nursijng conference invites all the Nurses, Psychiatrist, Neuropsychiatrist, Neurosurgeons, Neurologists, Emergency medicine specialists, International speakers, counselors, Scientists, academicians and all the Healthcare professionals to share their experience in the cure of Psychiatric disorders.
WHO CAN ATTEND?
This would be a worldwide stage to investigate, express and trade your advancements and new thoughts and ideas.
Professors • Lecturers • Scientists • Researchers • PhD Scholars • Education Leaders
Healthcare Professionals -
- Mental Health Practitioners - Psychiatrists • Clinical Psychologists • Social Workers • Mental Health Nurse Practitioners • Marriage Family Therapists • Mental Health Counselors • Advocate
- Nursing Practitioners - Clinical Nurse Specialists • Geriatric Nurses • Public Health Nurses • Clinical Nurse Specialists • Nursing Aides • Nurse Practitioners • Rehabilitation Nurses
- Geriatric Care Practitioners - Geriatricians • Geriatric Pharmacists • Caregivers • Geriatric Aides
- Alternative Medicine Practitioners - Acupuncture • Ayurveda • Herbalism • Homeopathy • Naturopathy • Reiki Healing • Yoga/Meditation • Spiritual Healers
- Rehabilitation Care Practitioners - Physiatrists • Physiotherapists • Occupational Therapists • Rehabilitation Counselors • Rehabilitation Therapists • Athletic Trainers • Physiotherapy Technicians
- Other Healthcare Practitioners - Neurologist • Dietitians • Pharmacists • Paramediccare • Primary Care Providers • Health Administrators • Motivators • Influencers
Business Delegates -
- Directors/CEO's • Business Entrepreneurs • Technicians • Policymakers • NGO Workers • Medical Company's Employees • Industry Suppliers
Sessions or Tracks
- Psychiatric & Mental Health Nursing
- Nursing Education
- Clinical Psychology
- Women Mental Health
- Psychological Therapies
- Pediatric Nursing
- Geriatric Nursing
- Addiction Nursing
- Recovery & Rehabilitation
- Clinical Trails & Case Reports
Euro Psychiatric Nursing 2019 addresses current & future trends at the interface of Psychiatry and Nursing. It emphasizes on the use of various treatment methods for Psychiatric and Mental disorders. Psychiatric Nursing is combination of both Psychiatry & Nursing which focuses on disorders related to mental disorders, in which many cases were revealed to be originated from a recognizable malfunction in the brain. The trained psychiatrist’s works along with additional neuroscience clinicians to deliver complete care to the patients. On the other hand Nurses are responsible for assessing patient, giving medicines and treatments and also develops and manage nursing care plans. The global nurse call equipment system market size was valued at USD 870 million in 2016 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 13.7% over the forecast period. North America followed by Europe is dominating the global nursing care market due to high healthcare expenditures. The U.S. is dominating the North American nursing care market due to increasing prevalence of diseases. Asia is expected to show high growth rate in the next five years.